- Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
• The right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
• The right to be informed of what personal data we hold, how we obtained it, who we may have shared it with and why and how long we intend to keep it.
• The right to have your personal data rectified in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to request the erasure of your personal data (also called the right to be forgotten), subject to our retention policy.
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
• The right to data portability (i.e. transfer of your personal data at your request to another organisation).
Your rights above can be exercised free of charge by contacting us as described below.
In all cases, we will need to satisfy ourselves of your identity before we can action a subject access request under the GDPR. We will usually require proof of identity such as a passport or driver’s licence.
• The right to be informed of any automated profiling (We currently do not process your personal data in this manner)