UK Black Business Show competition
Terms and conditions
1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, UK Black Business Show, Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat and their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. To be eligible for the prize draw you will have to purchase a ticket to the UK Black Business Show 2021 in London as well as attend in person to the show. There is only one entry per person.
3. There will be one overall prize and is valid for a maximum of 2 adults (one winner plus guest) and must be taken in one trip. The prize consists of two return airline seats from London to Saint Lucia, with seven nights at Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat on a Bed & Breakfast basis for two adults sharing and return on-island airport transfers courtesy of Saint Lucia Tourism Authority. The prize also includes a complimentary Project Chocolat experience on one day of their stay. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability.
4. There will be 10 runner-up prizes of chocolate from Hotel Chocolat.
5. The competition will close at 11.59pm on 31st October 2021. The winners will be selected at random from the entries.
6. Reservations must be made directly with Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, to claim your prize email: email@example.com
7. The prize is subject to availability and valid for travel until 18th December 2022 inclusive. Blackout dates are 19th December 2021 – 9th January 2022. Other blackout dates may apply. Reservations subject to availability both at resort and with the airline.
8. Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat and Saint Lucia Tourism Authority make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
9. Compliance with any health, travel protocols or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
10. The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, travel protocols, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. The prize winner and their companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity remaining after the return to the UK and must organise relevant visas where required. UK passport holders do not require a visa to visit Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
11. The prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to and from London Gatwick/London Heathrow airport, or any travel or other expenses during the trip unless otherwise stated. Any out of pocket expenses (such as phone, room service, drinks purchases, gifts and food) are not included in the prize.
12. The winner and companion will be required to pay an accommodation levy either at check-in or departure at the hotel. The levy is US$6.00 per person, per night. This is a Government levy introduced in December 2020.
13. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
14. Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
15. The competition is provided by Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat.
RULES, LIABILITIES AND JURISDICTIONS
1. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and Rabot Hotel Saint Lucia from Hotel Chocolat do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
3. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.